Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Vegas baby!

So today was a MUCH better day!
This morning I ordered my Victoria Secret order. BUT I did cut it down to about $130 instead of $200. Figured if I still want the rest of the items in a month I'll get them.Went to class (got there early! holllerrr), did some work, had lunch in the park with mikey, decided since our roomate Tim always sleeps on the couch and NEVER sleeps in his big comfortable bed to switch our mattresses, (we'll see how long it takes him to notice! LOL!) took a nap, went to work- trained a new part time girl, Barb. She was refreshing. She caught on to everything so quickly! THEN i just not bought my ticket to Vegas to go see my sister, and I'll get to see my brother-in-law's band Never*Mind (myspace.com/nevermindthenoise) play at the House of Blues @ Mandalay Bay! HOLLLLLERRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!
Not to mention tomorrow I get a girls night with Katie & Alicia in Ames and I don't work again til Tuesday. Also, the Iowa State vs. Iowa football game is Saturday and a bunch of us are camping out in the tailgating line Friday night. YAY!
I guess its good yesterday was crummy, cause today rawked. And without crappy days, we don't truly appreciate awesome ones.
Well, sleep tight!
Xox

1 comment:

~estherlynn~ said...

nice shout out! woot woot! cannot WAIT to see you! and for real about the bad day vs good day!