Monday, September 7, 2009

Happy Labor Day! Thank you for your labor.

Well today was just plain lazy! Woke up about 10:45.. just laid in bed for another hour with Mike. I would make animal noises and he would try and guess what it was. I'd have to say the hardest one I did was terradactyl. But he ended up getting it! After like 10 tries. Then I played games on my computer all day and did homework. We're on our way back to Des Moines now. I've been texting the whole time with Dianna. We're trying to decide what celebrity girl twosome we're going to be for her birthday party next month. They have to be hot, and brunette- any suggestions?! Right now we're thinking of being Catherine Zeta Jones (for sprint) and the Progressive girl… hahaha!

Also today I put everything I've been wanting from Victorias Secret.com for years in my shopping bag. (well, not EVERYTHING, but a lot.) Ended up being $275.04…. yikes! But they're running a special where I'd get 75 off that amount.. PLUS look at what all I'd get: FOUR (count em FOUR) pairs of jeans! (i LOVE their jeans), one pair of dress pants, a black corset top I've wanted forever (totally classier than it sounds), a blue/white pinstripe puff sleeved ruffle in the front work shirt i've wanted forever, a black eyelet lace dress i've wanted forever, a cute v-neck fall top, AND a dark khaki (hickory) safari-type fall jacket. HELLO?! Plus, I've been working my ass off lately. So I really think I'm going to do it. I slept on it last night, and I'm going to again tonight, but I'm pretty sure I deserve it and it WOULD totally be an investment in my wardrobe. (Am I being rational? Or just convincing myself I'm being rational? ha!)

Update: We just gpt home and went and saw the movie Gamers with the boys. A little disturbing, but good. Gerard Butler is at the TOP of my sexy man that isn't mike list. MmmHmmmmmm.

Well I hope you all had a fantabulous wknd. Back to the grind tomorrow but excited for my dinner/movie night with Katie Thursday!! w00t w00t!

Until next time,

look your best, feel your best, act your best!

xox

1 comment:

~estherlynn~ said...

if you can afford it and it makes you happy---- do it! we all know you deserve it!!!!!!