Saturday, September 5, 2009

NOW I'm cool.

So today (thanks to my mom!) I got a MacBook Pro laptop! :) It's awesome. Now I can go to coffee shops and fit in. Right? haha... Too bad I don't like coffee. And I HATE shops. ;)
So I'm super pumped to use it all the time and actually keep up on my blog and do amazingly well in school this year.
Tomorrow Mike and I are going to Manilla. (Mike's hometown, about 2 hours west of Ames- population 800ish..) We're having a Bexten family reunion. Should be fun!! And since Mondays a holiday I'm hoping we'll get to do some golfing!!! I started golfing probably a year ago- wish so much that I'd started sooner! I love it, I suck, but I love it. Mikey bought me some (pink!) clubs last Christmas, and I took some lessons I got for my birthday from the fam- so much fun.
I didn't get to hang out with one of my best friends Katie like I wanted to Friday, got called into work. :( Suck. But I want to plan a dinner/movie night with her next week. I miss my friends so much!
Had lunch w/ m&d @ Famous Daves today. Don't ask me how my mom turned out vegan and I'm a carnivore. She said I haven't been "enlightened." I said she has been "corrupted." haha
Well, super tired from work (made an all time record tonight! $$$) so I bid you goodnight!
Until next time,
look your best, feel your best, act your best!

No comments: